The prime objective of the Company is to create shareholder value through participation in the discovery and development of world-class base metal and precious metal deposits. The Company seeks to attain early cash flow through the acquisition or discovery of high-quality mineral deposits within well-endowed mineral districts.
The Board is of the view that the Company is best placed to achieve these objectives by:
- focusing exploration on world-class mineral provinces with the proven endowment,
- applying advanced exploration techniques and concepts to re-evaluate regions of strong mineral endowment for new deposits.
To support the achievement of these objectives the Company will:
- endeavour to recruit and retain high calibre personnel,
- adopt a high quality, systematic approach using advanced techniques and concepts to advance its own or joint venture exploration and target/project generation,
- a systematic approach using advanced techniques and concepts to advance its own or joint venture exploration and target/project generation,
- seek to maximise in-ground expenditure as a proportion of the total budget,
- and recognise and value the interests of all key stakeholders that do business with the Company.